Phnom Penh SEZ Plc. was incorporated and registered in the Kingdom of Cambodia as a private limited liability company with commercial registration no. Inv. 1076KH/2006 dated 10 May 2006 and was later on converted into a public limited company which was approved by the authority on 7 July 2015. Phnom Penh SEZ Plc., the leading industrial zone developer and operator in Cambodia, is seeking a qualified Cambodian national for the position of Customer Service Assistant to be based in Phnom Penh SEZ.
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Providing customer service to enhance customer-first attitude, greeting guest and visitors, receiving phone call, keeping all documents and sending out to each department.
II. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make sure meeting rooms and office space is generally cleans, orderliness and neat, and equipment, and furniture in clean and accessible condition at all times.
- Good manners with (face and dress).
- Note down all appointment for meeting room and hall.
- Greeting guest and visitor.
- Receiving phone call.
- Keeping all documents, and sending out to each department or tenants.
- Preparing information sheets and presentation folders for customer (in the meeting)
- Prepare projector and computer for presentation.
- Prepare chair and desk for the meeting.
- To do registration when customer walks-in to meet related person.
- Pick up the customer from the airport for facilitate of special treatment request for immigration and business visa.
- To do the tasks assigned by supervisor.
III. QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Graduate Bachelor Degree
- Less experiences and willing to be trained
- Strong communication skills in Khmer, and English.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
- Must be honest, committed, responsible, and able to work in team works.
- Internal: The incumbent is required to collaborate with managers/staff in all departments especially customer service unit by driving appropriate service.
- External: The incumbent is also required to make the good customer service attitude to investor in order to achieve the company’s business objectives.
Interested candidates shall send their CV, Covering Letter with current photo 4 x 6 and expected salary to address below. Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates.
Phnom Penh SEZ Plc.
National Road 4, Sangkat Kantuk, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh
Telephone: +855(0)23 729 798, Fax: +855 (0)23 729 799