24 November 2013
PPSEZ signs MoU with Tokyo bank
05 November 2013
Flood Donation in Battambang Province
02 November 2013
The Third National Career Fair 2013 held at Koh Pich Convention Center in Phnom Penh
17 September 2013
Opening Ceremony of DENSO (Cambodia) Co., Ltd.
25 July 2013
Study Tour of Students from Sakura Human Training to PPSEZ
Phnom Penh SEZ Co., Ltd (PPSEZ) is a Cambodian–Japanese Joint Venture Company, a leading industrial zone developer and operator in Cambodia, is seeking a qualified Cambodian national for the position of Quantity Surveyor.
- Planning and supervise all workers and the work schedule at job site
- Work quality control-ensure the high quality of work delivered at the job site following the contract work specification.
- Experience in QS (Quantity Surveyor), BOQ (Bill of Quantity) and cost estimate.
- Planning, preparing and controlling equipments and materials for site use in advance or on a daily basis
- Provide technical advice to customers and meet customers whenever needed.
- Make progress report of work done and report to Chief Engineer all technical works related to construction of PPSEZ.
- Prepare related documents for tendering and bidding process with coordination of Chief Engineer.
- Frequently inspect the contractors’ job to achieve good quality control.
- Do the site survey if necessary and coordinate with contractor on relevant scope of work.
- Report to chief engineer on potential issue or mistakes made by contractors and request for improvement.
- Other duties and tasks are assigned by the Chief Engineer or Senior management of the company.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in technical works, preferably in construction works
- Good self determination and leadership
- Qualified ability to use software applications and survey equipment related to civil engineering work.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and across different teams.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- Good writing and speaking in English.
Interested candidates please email your CV, Cover Letter, Current photo 4 x 6 and expected salary to address below: Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates.
Phnom Penh SEZ Co., Ltd (PPSEZ)
Human Resources Unit,
NR 4, Sangkat Kantuk, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh.
Telephone: 023 729 798,
Closing Date: 15th September 2013