Phnom Penh SEZ Plc. was incorporated and registered in the Kingdom of Cambodia as a private limited liability company with commercial registration no. Inv. 1076KH/2006 dated 10 May 2006 and was later on converted into a public limited company which was approved by the authority on 7 July 2015. Phnom Penh SEZ Plc., the leading industrial zone developer and operator in Cambodia, is seeking a qualified Cambodian national for the position of Internal Audit Officer to be based in Phnom Penh SEZ.
I. The Purpose of the Position
The purpose of this position is to assist in the development of the annual audit plan, schedule and execute audit works and complete special projects assigned by manager.
II. Roles and Responsibility
- Ensure compliance with company's internal policies and procedures and regulations from the government
- Participate in conducting of internal audits all areas where it has been indelicate on the approved annual audit plan.
- Prepare draft internal audit correction action plan on his/her findings and discuss those deficiencies/ finding with internal audit manager aiming for final reporting to internal audit manager so as recommendations shall be made for appropriate improvement for internal controls, and rectify weaknesses highlighted.
- Analyze and evaluate the accuracy of accounting systems and procedures
- Prepare audit paperwork in accordance with standards and requirements
- Conduct audit follow up mission to perform appropriate testing, evaluation, and verification to determine the adequacy, effectiveness, and timeliness of actions taken by management and staff on audit findings
- Perform other related duties assigned by manager.
III. Qualifications and Skills Required
- University degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Business, or Economics; preferably CAT or ACCA
- At least 1 years relevant work experience in an internal audit or internal control function
- Audit techniques (work programs, tests, sampling, documentation, reports)
- Good at English’s speaking and writing
- Be honest, flexible, commitment & learning person
- Be willing to travel to fields and provinces when required
- IT MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, advanced Excel)
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Interested candidates please email your CV, Cover Letter, Current photo 4 x 6 and expected salary to address below: Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates.
Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone (PPSEZ)
National Road 4, Sangkat Kantuk, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh
Telephone: 023 729 798,