Phnom Penh SEZ Co., Ltd (PPSEZ) is a Cambodian-Japanese Joint Venture Company, a leading industrial zone developer and operator in Cambodia, is seeking a qualified Cambodian/Japanese national for the position of Customer Service Officer.
- Conduct the presentation to Clients on the zone's project as needed.
- Liaise with CDC officers for information relating to investment process.
- Follow up and file the information of Investment Company for registration.
- Coordinate the CDC and/ Ministry of Commerce for registration/ Customs& Excise/ Camcontrol/ Ministry of Labor to support investors for licenses/permits/certificates.
- Facilitate the administrative tasks concerning the Phnom Penh Special Zone Administration.
- Support investors to deal with related authorities to settle issue.
- Take care of investors/receive complaint from investors and help investors to settle issues
- Assist in organizing company’s events
- Other tasks are assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in English or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in similar duties as required by this position.
- Good writing & speaking in Chinese.
- Good writing & speaking in English. Japanese is advantage.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- High motivation, willing to work hard and can work under pressure.
Interested candidates please email your CV, Cover Letter, Current photo 4 x 6 and expected salary to address below: Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates.
Phnom Penh SEZ Co., Ltd (PPSEZ)
Human Resources Unit,
NR 4, Sangkat Kantuk, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh.
Telephone: 023 729 798